Attn: Speakers, Authors, Coaches, Trainers, Non-Profits, or anyone with a powerful message to share...
Imagine having a custom-written song that powerfully and perfectly communicates your message...
With composer, arranger, and songwriter J. Aaron Stanley, you will have a custom song that inspires and motivates your audience with the power of great music.
For example, I wrote the following song based on the teachings of sales trainer, Eric Lofholm:
Song: "Rockstar Sales Superstar"
- Based on the sales training of Eric Lofholm, using many of his most popular phrases, combined with a bit of creativity and fun!
- Rockstar Sales Superstar00:00
Song: "Winds of Change" (coming soon.)
- A song of victory and triumph from my project "Songs of Faith, Victory, & Abundance."
Song: "Keep A-Goin'" (coming soon.)
- A musical setting of the classic inspirational poem. More songs coming soon from my project "Songs of Faith, Victory, & Abundance."
- My one-act operetta, Waiting Room, includes a number of songs, most notably "Take Me Back" (8:50 in video), "Nature of Men" (14:08 in the video), and "One More For the Road," a.k.a. "Alcoholic's Waltz" (18:50 in the video), which is the climax of the work and brings together all previous songs. I wrote the music, but not the lyrics to this work.
Why J. Aaron Stanley?
First, as a former professional copywriter, I am very sensitive to the power of words and the unique emotion each word conveys. At the same time, as a classically trained composer, I am keenly aware of the power of music to instantly change one's emotional state. The two together can be an unstoppable force for breaking down walls, raising vibrations, and effecting positive change.
I am not your typical singer-songwriter. (I'm actually not a singer, and you probably don't want to hear me sing!) I am a composer, arranger, instrumentalist, and producer, capable of composing in a wide variety of styles for any ensemble. Rock, pop, country, blues, jazz, even classical. If you have the budget for it and want to go all-out, I can arrange for a full symphony orchestra to back your song!
As a professional trumpet player, I am in love with winds and brass, and all classical instruments. I very much enjoy the extra color and next-level energy they can bring to a song. Did you catch the rockin' horn section in "Rockstar Sales Superstar?" As part of my signature style, your song, too, will feature winds, brass, and/or strings.
I see lyric-writing as an art form in itself, and I strive for the highest level of artistry in crafting lyrics that are catchy, intelligent, meaningful, and perfectly blended with the rhythm of the melody.
Finally, my style is unique. I come from a different musical background than most songwriters, which gives me a different perspective. If you love "Rockstar Sales Superstar," and the other examples of my work, you're going to love the work I do for you!
How It Works
Once you schedule a FREE Custom Song Consultation, here's what you can expect...
Custom Song Package Includes...
Price for Custom Song Package: $4997, or 6 monthly payments of $997/mo.
Optional Upgrades Include...
What You Can Expect By Working With Me
Professionalism and “good vibes” from beginning to end. I’m a big believer in karma, so I try to maintain positive, healthy relationships with everyone I meet.
- Communication. Progress on the work probably won't be "linear." I usually have several projects going on, and I work on each as inspiration hits. Days or weeks may go by with little to report on, then there will be a sudden explosion of progress. I'll keep you informed of the state of the work.
- Commissions completed on time. If there is a hard deadline, I will do whatever it takes to meet it. If I don’t think I can meet your deadline, I will tell you before we even sign the agreement.
- High artistic standards. It is a matter of personal pride to do my absolute best on every composition, and to treat each work as if it were going to be my best work yet.
Want to see your message encapsulated in song? Let's talk about it!
Please fill out the form below, and within a couple of days, I will be in touch with you to set up a time to talk...